Safe Sports Betting West Virginia
Guide To The Best Legal Online Sportsbooks In West Virginia
Safe sports betting is live in West Virginia since 2018!
West Virginia was one of the first states to act after the Supreme Court overturned the federal ban on sports betting in 2018. That means sports fans in the Mountain State now have a wide choice of sportsbooks to choose from.
With a little help from us, we know you’ll find all the safe betting sites in West Virginia fun, exciting, and easy to use. Better yet, all the safe WV sportsbooks we feature here also offer generous welcome bonuses to first time customers – so there’s never been a better time to sign up!
On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about the top sports betting sites in West Virginia, including:
- Which sports betting sites are safe to use
- Where and how you can place bets safely and legally
- Betting America’s Pro Tips on keeping yourself and your data safe
- Answers to our most frequently asked questions
- How we ensure all the safe West Virginia betting sites we promote here are secure and trustworthy, and much more!
If you’re looking for general information about online betting sites in WV, like how to register, make a deposit, place your first bet and more, then make sure to check out our main West Virginia sports betting page.
BEST SAFE WV SPORTS BETTING SITES
Up To $1,250 On Caesars
Promo code: WINAMERICAFULL
Get up to $1,000 Paid Back in Bonus Bets
No Code Needed
Get a Play-Through Bonus up to $1,000
No Code Needed
2nd Chance Bet Up To A $500 Bonus Bet
Promo code: SPORTS
Is online sports betting legal & safe in West Virginia?
If you’re using a site listed here – yes! The online sports betting sector is growing fast – which is great news for fans – but it also sadly means there’s a growing number of illegitimate sites posing as the real deal in order to make a quick buck.
That’s why we make it our mission to connect sports fans with the safest betting sites West Virginia has to offer.
How Betting America ensures all our online betting sites are safe and secure
In order for a sportsbook to be eligible, they need to be operating in at least three other states. The West Virginia Lottery is the state body responsible for the issuance of sports betting licenses in WV.
However, this is just one of the boxes a site needs to tick in order to make it onto Betting America’s list of top safe betting sites in West Virginia!
In addition, apps must:
- Demonstrate a consistent record of fair player treatment and transparency
- Have verifiable reviews from real players
- Only use trusted, secure software, and be committed to protecting their player’s privacy through the latest encryption technologies
- Offer multiple contact channels if players need help
It’s our goal to make finding the top, safe sports betting sites simple and straightforward for sports lovers. If they’re listed here, you know you can trust them!
That’s the Betting America guarantee!
Tips for staying safe
As passionate sports fan ourselves, we understand just how easy it is to get caught up in the action and adrenalin when your favorite teams are playing.
For your own protection, please remember to stick with these common-sense practices:
- Never wager beyond your means. Even the very best teams have off days! If you feel like the fun is getting out of hand, remember that help is available.
- Check the fine print. Before you place a wager, make sure you understand all the terms and conditions. Nothing sucks more than losing on a technicality!
- Always check that the site you’re playing on is the real deal. Scammers have become savvier than ever, and some illegitimate sites can look incredibly convincing. Check for the little padlock icon next to the URL in your browser, as this is a quick and simple way to see if the site uses encryption. Only follow links from sources you can trust, like us!
If you follow these simple steps and stick to the safe West Virginia betting sites we list here, then you can relax and enjoy the action.
Below, you’ll find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions we receive about safe online betting in West Virginia.
CAN I BET ON COLLEGE SPORTS IN WEST VIRGINIA?
WHERE CAN I BET ONLINE SAFELY IN WEST VIRGINIA?
- Online Sportsbook – Land Based Casino Partner
- DraftKings Sportsbook – Hollywood Casino
- BetMGM Sportsbook – The Casino Club at Greenbrier Resort
- Caesars Sportsbook – Mountaineer Casino
- FanDuel Sportsbook – The Casino Club at Greenbrier Resort
- Betly Sportsbook – Mardi Gras Casino and Wheeling Island
WHO REGULATES ONLINE SPORTS BETTING IN WV?
IS WEST VIRGINIA ONLINE SPORTS BETTING SAFE?
HOW OLD DO I NEED TO BE TO BET IN WEST VIRGINIA?
IS ONLINE SPORTS BETTING LEGAL IN WEST VIRGINIA?
Thanks for reading! Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about safe betting sites we haven’t addressed here.
Or, for details on how to get started with safe sports betting in West Virginia, (including how to register for a new account, claim your welcome bonus, and make deposits and withdrawals) head on over to our main West Virginia sports betting page right now!
What’s The Biggest Stadium In The NFL?
NFL stadium capacity varies widely across the 30 venues currently in use around the league. With a difference of moreRead More
NBA Finals 2023 Betting: Odds Picks & Predictions
Game 1 of the 2023 NBA Finals will tip off from Ball Arena on Thursday, June 1 in Denver, Colorado.Read More
NBA Finals MVP Betting Odds: Jokic Favorite
According to the latest 2023 NBA Finals MVP odds, Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (-400) is the top betting favoriteRead More
NY Sports Betting: Jets Fans Delight With Rodgers Trade
With the blockbuster trade of Aaron Rodgers to the New York Jets, it didn’t take long for jersey sales toRead More
What Are The Odds LeBron James Is About To Retire?
As LeBron James faces the final crossroads of his illustrious NBA career, speculation about his possible retirement is mounting. TheRead More
Super Bowl Futures Betting: Can Kansas City Repeat?
You shouldn’t have any trouble finding the Kansas City Chiefs on your TV this season. Andy Reid and Patrick MahomesRead More