Throw A Hotdog Touchdown & Win $1,000! 🌭
To mark the start of the NFL season this weekend Sept 10th 2021, we are having a competition to see which one of you out there can throw the best HOTDOG TOUCHDOWN and WIN $1,000! 🌭
That’s right, you read it correctly, a hotdog touchdown. So wtf is a Hotdog Touchdown you ask, good question.
We are looking to see who can throw the meat of a hotdog into the bun over a distance of 10 yards or more. All you have to do is grab a friend, grab your meat and start flinging it around! What we need from you is to video it for proof and submit it to our Instagram channel via DM at: www.instagram.com/Betting.America
The more creative the better.
In summary, we will be paying you $1,000 to throw a Hotdog Touchdown!
🌭🌭 Bonus points for: 🌭🌭
Entries close on Sunday 19th September @ 9PM PT.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Betting America
- Entry dates from Friday September 10th 2021 9am PT to Sunday September 19th 9pm PT. Winner will be contacted by Friday 24th September.
- The winner will be picked at random by Betting America employees.
- By entering this promotion, the customer is opting-in to this promotion and agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the promotion, you accept your videos to be used for promotional activity by Betting America and to follow the guidelines agreed in subsequent communication.
- The competition is open to anyone globally aged 21 and over.
- In entering the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim a prize.
- The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the promotion.
- There is a limit of one entry to the promotion per person.
- The Prize must be claimed by the winner and no third party may claim the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within 48 hours of the announcement, Betting America reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Time.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner was unable to take up the prize.
Data Protection: When entering the competition, the entrant agrees that any personal information provided may be stored and used by the promotor when administering the prize draw.
Publicity: The promoter may release the name and photo of the winner on their social media pages and website